PARENTING ON CUE PODCAST TURNS 1!!!!!
My baby has turned one and I can’t be more proud of my parenting on cue podcast and to all you listeners out there for your support.
Hear all about how this podcast started and how I’m using it to help other parents to be the best that they can be.
Here’s also a huge THANKS to the fab people who have been on my show for interviews and who have helped make my podcast a truly valuable resource for parents like you and I.
Here they are and do download your fav ones to listen to at your own time:
Pat Flynn (POC53),
Jeff Goins (POC57),
Katie Davis (POC56),
Rachael Bermingham (POC55),
Juan Uribe (POC38),
Rachelle Doorly (POC36),
Maggy Woodley (POC32),
David Newby (POC29),
Laura Grace Weldon (POC41),
Harvey Hubbell (POC34),
Vaughn Lauer (POC51)
To kick off this party, I’m making my free ebook entitled ‘My Learning Journey as Eco Explorers’ (worth $25) available till the end of this week. All you have to do is to click here to download your copy and please do leave a review while you are there!
Then, if you would like to stand a chance to walk away with:
– an autographed copy of my ‘Cool Stuff Your Parents Never Told You About Parenting’ book sent to you. (worth $20 each, 10 prizes),
– a 1 hour one-on-one skype consult session with me to help you answer any of your parenting questions (worth $299 each, 5 prizes),
– a spot on my 12-week bespoke Inner Circle for Parents course which is an invaluable mentoring program for parents of children below 6 years ($1799, one prize).
All you have to do is to leave a voice message with your name and feedback for this podcast or a parenting question that you’d like me to address on this show. All lucky listeners will be selected randomly using www.random.org and will be notified via email and announced on my podcast next week.
All you have to do is to click on the ‘Leave a voice message’ button on this link.
Look who’s here for an interview!!!!!! Yup, that’s right!
The founder of Red Ted Art, Maggy Woodley has appeared on the Parenting On Cue Podcast and it was such fun to chat with her and to learn about what her aspirations are, how Red Ted Art was conceptualised and how she manages to balance everything including being a mum, a wife, a published author and a blogger. And yes, you’ll also hear all about how Maggy and I have some things in common…..including the condition that our homes are in;)
Her book Red Ted Art is available for purchase and you can Order a copy from Amazon (affiliate link).
To win a copy (and I have two copies to giveaway), all you have to do is:
1) leave an honest rating and review of this Parenting On Cue podcast on iTunes (click on view on iTunes>ratings and reviews>write a review),
2) take a picture/or screenshot and
3) mail it to me at email@example.com.
My team will then choose two lucky people to receive a free copy of Red Ted Art delivered to you free of charge. Winners will be announced in next week’s episode of the Parenting On Cue Podcast so stay tuned!