Today, I’m going to teach you how to prevent your children from being bullied.
Troubleshooting challenging behaviours in young children can be very difficult. Perhaps we can begin with understanding child development theory and move on to meeting the developmental needs of young children.
Here are three factors to consider:-
1) Development of emotional skills – does he need you to acknowledge his feelings?
2) Have all his basic needs been met?
3) Did he get his daily dose of vitamin love?
We discuss how to continuously improve and evolve to meet the ever-changing needs of our children, and get better at parenting.
To be a reflective parent, you need to
1) set aside some time to reflect on your parenting skills,
2) you need to ask yourself the ‘how, why and what’ questions and
3) take action.